Re: gnome-panel string change

На пет, 2006-08-04 во 21:26 +0300, Yavor Doganov напиша:
> I completely agree, there are more and more admin tools being
> developed that make the lives of (especially newbies) admins easier.

I wouldn't say that GUI tools make live easier only for newbie admins,
as far as I'm concerned I use everything that gets the work done.

Anyhow, there are few more days left until string freeze, so If you're
changing the string please let us know.

PS Yavor, try Ubuntu when you have the spare time. ;)
Арангел Ангов
Слободен софтвер Македонија
info slobodensoftver org mk