Re: gnome-panel string change

На пет, 2006-08-04 во 21:26 +0300, Yavor Doganov напиша:
> I completely agree, there are more and more admin tools being
> developed that make the lives of (especially newbies) admins easier.

I wouldn't say that GUI tools make live easier only for newbie admins,
as far as I'm concerned I use everything that gets the work done.

Anyhow, there are few more days left until string freeze, so If you're
changing the string please let us know.

-Arangel

PS Yavor, try Ubuntu when you have the spare time. ;)
--
Арангел Ангов
Слободен софтвер Македонија