Re: Modules to kill

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 18:04 +0800, Abel Cheung wrote:
> On 7/31/06, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > Vincent spammed me earlier (and he even used a foreign language we both
> > talk to express himself), about killing some of the old modules I wrote.
> >
> > As it can probably be useful for later, I'll also explain the
> > replacement options. Those modules should be moved to the archives part
> > of the CVS, and stop being translated.
>
> Does acme belong to the list as well?

Not my call, Devin Caraway is/was the current maintainer.
Although Devin says on the new ACME homepage:
http://devin.com/acme/

"Acme is obsolete -- much of the Acme code was rolled into the GNOME 2.6
control center, and hence Acme is no longer maintained. If you're trying
to report a bug and are using a recent GNOME, please use GNOME
Bugzilla."

So I guess this means it can go away.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
People say I'm absorbent. Makes me feel like a giant Tampax.