Re: Modules to kill

On 7/31/06, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Vincent spammed me earlier (and he even used a foreign language we both
talk to express himself), about killing some of the old modules I wrote.

As it can probably be useful for later, I'll also explain the
replacement options. Those modules should be moved to the archives part
of the CVS, and stop being translated.

Does acme belong to the list as well?

Abel

uf-view, replaced by Buoh: http://buoh.steve-o.org/
qahog, deprecated by libgpod
walk500, deprecated by the deprecated rio500 gnome-vfs method in the
gnome-vfs-extras (because nobody has a rio500 anymore)
veepnc, deprecated by the vpnc support in NetworkManager

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>