Re: How can I join the Esperanto translation team ?

Please do not send attached po files to the list; instead please send
a mail with a web link to a place where the po files can be
downloaded.

This is actually what I meant. I should have made myself clearer.

So the usual procedure for a new coordinator is:

1. Create translations
2. Make sure they validate
3. Ask for someone to commit them for you
4. When they have been committed, and you think you've contributed
enough for making it obvious that you need an account of your own,
request an account. The instructions can be found at:
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

So, let's start working...

Thanks for all the good advice.

Guillaume