Re: proposal to help with french translations

On 22/04/2006, at 1:14 AM, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

O/H pierre bonvin ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
Hello,
I would like to help you with any french translations that I may need
doing.
Could you, please, tell how to get involved.
Thank you in advance.

Many thanks Pierre for your interest. <snip>

Yes indeed. :)

In addition to the specific links Simos gave you, Pierre, please see the Gnome Translation Project wiki page [1] for general information.

It may answer some questions you haven't got around to asking yet. ;)

Please feel free, though, to ask more questions here. And again, bienvenue Pierre! :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject#preview