libwnck branched

libwnck now has a gnome-2-14 branch.

We basically branched for now just so we could depend on the newer
intltool (as part of GnomeGoal#2), but other plans for head might
include:
  - try not to suck so bad at patch review
  - fix handling of group modal windows (as part of a bigger effort to
get this done Gnome wide, hopefully...)
  - find someone to make sure the selector notifies of demands
attention windows too (and hopefully reusing code from the tasklist)
  - continue whining and moaning about how the window list grouping is
inherently broken and waiting for gimmie to replace the whole stupid
window list thing  :)
  - all the sekret 133t plans Vincent has been waiting to unleash on
everyone as part of his quest for world Gnomination.  ;-)