Some Trouble about Nautilus

Hi!

I encountered a problem when translating the msgid "th copy)": "xxth copy" is the normal and logical word order in English, French and probably other languages but not in Malagasy. In MG, the logical structure is "copy number xx". So, where do I put the parenthesis? What kind of parenthesis will it be: opening or closing? What will happen if I put an opening parenthesis at the beginning, i.e. "(copy number xx"?

Thanks.