Re: gnome-applets branched

On 13/04/2006, at 11:38 PM, Alexander Shopov wrote:

Don't forget to include all the possible and fictional towns, villages and hamlets on Moon, Mars, Venus and Io in gnome-applets- locations.

Plans for 2.18 - the planets and starports of our Local group of Galaxy.

Oh yes - we earn for the klingonese.

I can't see the Klingons supporting localized information in the starports. They've never been big on accessibility. We'll be out of a job!

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)