Re: new status pages for 2.16 ?

On 4/4/06, Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl> wrote:
> As we won't be seeing any new releases in the GNOME 2.12 series, I think
> we can safely stop generating the statuspages for those GNOME modules.
>
> And then of course the logical thing to do, would be to start generating
> the pages for GNOME 2.16.
>
> Whith a preliminary release schedule for GNOME 2.16 now in place:
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen when can we expect the arrival of
> the new status pages?

"When someone has had the time to add it".
I tried to do so now, hopefully I did not break anything when doing it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All translators should still be focusing on the
gnome-2.14 status pages and making those translations complete! There
will be more gnome-2.14 releases coming.
The most preliminary and experimental gnome-2.15/gnome-2.16 status
pages are only aimed at those unpatient translators who have already
completed their gnome-2.14 translations and want something else to do.