Re: New team for Malagasy (mg)

On 3/30/06, Thierry Randrianiriana <randrianiriana gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We'd like to translate Gnome in Malagasy (MG).
> We have noticed there is no team translating Gnome in Malagasy yet.
> Here is the information about the team coordinator :
> - name: Thierry Randrianiriana
> - mail: randrianiriana gmail com
> - Bugzilla account: randrianiriana gmail com
> - Language Name: Malagasy
> - Code: MG

Support for Malagasy [mg] is most welcome in GNOME. I've added your
name and e-mail address to the teams page at

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

now. Please verify that this listing is correct.

I've also added a Malagasy component in the GNOME Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
Please also verify that this listing is correct.

Other than that, please ask around on this mailing list or at the IRC
channel #i18n on irc.gnome.org if you need help getting started. An
introduction to the translation process can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/.

Thanks, and welcome,