Re: gedit branched for 2.14

On 4/4/06, Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com> wrote:
> On 3/23/06, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
> > > Don't forget to branch gedit-plugins too.
> > gedit-plugins is dead and it's been dead for a long time. Beside even if
>
> Danilo, is it a good idea to remove gedit-plugins from translation
> status page since it won't be active at least the short future?

If it's dead, someone should request for it to be moved to the
"archive" section of CVS, which is intended for dead modules. That
way, all contributors will actually notice that it's dead, instead of
having it just rotten in the main CVS space forever.
So if someone mails cvsadmin gnome org and asks for it to be moved to
the archive, then we can remove it from the translation status pages
at the same time.