Re: New team for Malagasy (mg)

On 03/04/2006, at 6:55 PM, Tino Meinen wrote:

Op ma, 03-04-2006 te 16:21 +0930, schreef Clytie Siddall:
So to start with, you compress your completed PO files and mail them
to this list, asking if someone here will commit them.
No, please don't send your translations to the list.
Just mail the list that you have po files to commit and ask if someone
is willing to commit them for you. Then that someone can contact you
off-list to receive the po files.

Sorry, Tino, my mistake. I'm not sure if I'm remembering people actually sending files here, or whether I'm confusing my lists (Xfce does this, for example).

In any case, a link to the location of the files is always better.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)