Re: New Team for Sardinian (sc) - again

Hi Antoni,

Yesterday at 9:03, Antoni wrote:

> On 2005, September 13th, I wrote a message to announce I'd like to
> start translating GNOME in my mother tongue, Sardinian (sc), which is
> spoken in Sardinia, in Italy.
> I have not a web page yet for the project.

Sorry for the lack of response.  I've been busy myself, but the bigger
problem is that I am unable to answer all of your queries.

> On 2005, September 21th, at 8.58 am (Italy), I saw the item still
> lacks in the teams page.
> I don't know why, because in the teams page there is that:
>> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting
> but webmaster has not added yet the item.
> I really don't know why: is there someone who wants to help me to
> understand?

I am really sorry.  Lets try resolving this as soon as possible.

For most of the things that need setting up for new teams, Christian
Rose (CCed) is usually the one who does it (I don't even know where
all of that should be changed, nor do I have enough access).

Cheers,
Danilo