String additions in gnome-vfs (was [BUG] Volumes not translated due wrong POTFILES.in)

Dear translators,

Due to the following bug (thanks to Luca Ferretti for noticing that),
gnome-vfs reintroduce 37 strings for translation.  Most of us will
have them translated (I only got 17 fuzzy messages for Serbian)âunless
you remove obsolete messages from your translations), but others will
have to translate all 37 of them.

This is in the category of "haven't been marked previously for
translation".

Cheers,
Danilo

--- Begin Message ---
Here is a ugly typo in POTFILES.in

        # List of source files containing translatable strings.
        # Please keep this file sorted alphabetically.
        daemon/gnome-vfs-daemon.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-cdrom.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-configuration.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-file-info.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-filesystem-type.c
        [encoding: UTF-8]libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c
        <--HERE
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.c

It should be (al least I suppose: my intltool simply ignore
gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c)

        # List of source files containing translatable strings.
        # Please keep this file sorted alphabetically.
        [encoding: UTF-8]
        daemon/gnome-vfs-daemon.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-cdrom.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-configuration.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-file-info.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-filesystem-type.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.c

(the UTF-8 encoding is needed by the plus_minus sign in DVD+-R[W])

Due to this, all volume names in gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c aren't in PO
files (37 messages). So, using HAL+gnome-vfs volumes names are not
translated to final users :-(((((

My suggestion is fix POTFILES.in and alerts all translators. Eventually
release team too.

PS but drive names are yet in hal/libhal, isn't it? So why translate
them again in gnome-vfs????