Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Translations not used in Evolution (was Re: Evolution and Evolution-Data-Server branched)

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 17:31 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Umm, why?
>
> How can you possibly be tagging anything but the exact tree that was
> used to build the code against which the testers verified?

(sigh) The intention was to tag the exact tree - which is why I tagged
HEAD (which was verified) instead of the gnome-2-12 branch.

> If you are doing anything else, then you do not have a verifyable build.
The delta would thus be only the .po file changes which are not verified
by the testers now anyway.

Harish