Re: Banshee Ready for Translation

Op za, 17-09-2005 te 15:14 -0400, schreef Aaron Bockover:
> Hello All,
>
> Banshee is an audio management and playback application for the GNOME
> Desktop, allowing users to play and import audio from CDs, search their
> library, create playlists of selections of their library, sync music
> to/from iPods, and burn selections to a CD.

Very nice indeed.

> It should be fit for translation (strings are wrapped, configure.ac is
> set up, and po/ should be ready to go), and is in GNOME CVS (module:
> banshee). Currently all commits should be against HEAD.
>
> Many Thanks!

Okay. I've added banshee to the list. Please keep us informed of branch
changes so we'll be translating the right one. HEAD for now.

When (if?) the statuspages are updated, banshee'll be up there.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
--
GNOME vertalen: Kijk op http://nl.gnome.org/ voor meer info.
Kom eens langs op irc://irc.gnome.org/gnome-nl/