Re: Press Release VI

On 05/09/2005, at 5:22 PM, Murray Cumming wrote:

Added. Please try to send these to gnome-i18n, or a gnome-i18n
coordinator, though it would be best to check them in directly. I can't
guarantee that I will respond quickly enough personally.

Sorry, Murray, these are my first efforts at documentation translation. Where do I check them in? For example, the press-release on the docs status page has this link:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.12/ press_release/docbook?only_with_tag=HEAD

Would I check my vi.po into:

start/2.12/press_release/

?

or is there a .po directory?

Copying this to gnome-i18n since it's a general documentation- translation question. Hope that's OK. Assuming so since you wanted similar qs about the release notes asked there.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)