ro broke gnome-doc-utils

I've had to completely revert the recent changes to ro.po in
gnome-doc-utils.  The translation was incorrect, and it was
causing gnome-doc-utils to fail to build.

Please do read the STYLESHEETS.xhtml file in the i18n directory
of gnome-doc-utils.  I recognize that gnome-doc-utils is not an
easy module to translate, and I've gone through a lot of trouble
to try to explain things.  If there are any questions, please do
ask, preferably on the mailing list.

If you don't do full CVS checkouts, you can use viewcvs to grab
the translator documentation:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-doc-utils/i18n/

--
Shaun