Re: question related to commiting in 2.12 and 2.14 branches

On Thu, October 27, 2005 14:23, Asprayama N wrote:
> Hello, as I understand when I am doing cvs -z3 co
> packagename then I have po file from 2.14 branch.
> I edited it and commited, its now browsable at
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/hy/
> So, I have to questions.
> Howto checkout gnome 2.12 po files?

You need to checkout the gnome-2-12 branch for module that have branched.

See this doc for explanations on how to do so:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html

Also see the pages on http://l10n-status.gnome.org/ to know what branches
to use for each module.

> And another, when I edited many lines in file from
> 2.14 branch should I edit same lines in 2.12?
> Is there some program that can change 2.12 po file so
> I do not need edit it line by line again?

It's possible to use the 2.14 po file for 2.12. I'll let a translator
answer correctly on how to do this ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.