Re: Changed email address

Ãn data de Ma, 11-10-2005 la 00:04 +0700, Ross Golder a scris:
> On à., 2005-10-10 at 19:31 +0300, Mugurel Tudor wrote:
> > Ãn data de Si, 13-08-2005 la 23:35 +0300, Mugurel Tudor a scris:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have changed my email address from mugurelu go ro to
> > > mugurelu gnome ro, so the contact address listed here:
> > >
> > > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> > >
> > > for me (Mugurel Tudor, Romanian team) is incorrect now. It should be
> > > changed from mugurelu go ro to mugurelu gnome ro
> > >
> > > Since go.ro's SMTP is down for a few months, all the emails addressed to
> > > my previous address will reach nirvana.
> > >

> > Since that page still points to my old email address, I will bug you
> > again: Please change my contact email address from mugurelu go ro to
> > mugurelu gnome ro on this particular page:
> >
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> >
> > Because that contact email address has not been changed when I asked
> > for, I did not answer to Marcus Bauer on September 13 (sorry Marcus), a
> > month after I asked this change, when he addressed an email regarding
> > GNOME live CD to mugurelu go ro, and of course reached Nirvana.
> >
> > If I need to bribe someone, please tell me so, and I'll do it ;)
> >

> What, you mean this page:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/teams.html?rev=1.266&view=log
>
> If you haven't got a CVS account, I expect someone here (on this list)
> can apply your patch ;)

To be honest, don't know exactly if I have CVS access, but on that
particulat webpage it says that:

"If there are any errors in the contact/web address of a team please
write to the mailing list."

I used my CVS commit rights only for translations.

--
Mugurel Tudor (mugurelu gmail com)
Linux Registered User: 212231