Re: Changed email address

Ãn data de Si, 13-08-2005 la 23:35 +0300, Mugurel Tudor a scris:
> Hi,
>
> I have changed my email address from mugurelu go ro to
> mugurelu gnome ro, so the contact address listed here:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
>
> for me (Mugurel Tudor, Romanian team) is incorrect now. It should be
> changed from mugurelu go ro to mugurelu gnome ro
>
> Since go.ro's SMTP is down for a few months, all the emails addressed to
> my previous address will reach nirvana.

Since that page still points to my old email address, I will bug you
again: Please change my contact email address from mugurelu go ro to
mugurelu gnome ro on this particular page:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Because that contact email address has not been changed when I asked
for, I did not answer to Marcus Bauer on September 13 (sorry Marcus), a
month after I asked this change, when he addressed an email regarding
GNOME live CD to mugurelu go ro, and of course reached Nirvana.

If I need to bribe someone, please tell me so, and I'll do it ;)

--
Mugurel Tudor (mugurelu gmail com)
Linux Registered User: 212231