Spam: New project to translate : Nautilus-actions

Hi all,

  I think it's time for nautilus-actions to be officially announced here
in order to start its translation process.

Nautilus-actions is an extensions for Nautilus which allow to add
arbitrary program to launch through the Nautilus popup menu of selected
files.

Each time you right-click on one or several selected files in Nautilus,
nautilus-actions will check its configuration to see if a program has
been set for this selection. If it is the case, it will add an item in
the menu that allow you to execute the program on the selected files.

The module is available on gnome CVS and its name is nautilus-actions.

I've already had some contributions for the German, Spanish, French and
Bulgarian translation but at the moment there are incomplete.

The strings has been reviewed and I think they will stay quite stable
since the next release. There is still a lot of work to do to make your
work easier and I will try to make some effort to enhance it a bit more,
along the next releases.
There is especially some big paragraphs which describe GConf schema keys
that I have to split. Meanwhile, you can skip them and concentrate on
the most visible strings of the GUI.

Any feedback is welcome, thus I will be able to make your work easier
quicker and more efficiently :)

Thanks in advance for your effort,

Best Regards,

Fred