atomix

Hi, all! =)

First, as a bit of history, over 4 years ago Jens Finke imported a new
module into the GNOME CVS, and it was called atomix. It started out as
test code for Jens to learn GNOME programming, if I'm not mistaken, but
then turned out to be a very nice game =D

After some time, though, in 2003, for lack of time and interest, Jens
abandoned Atomix, and its old versions kept rusting until 2005, when I
took its maintenance over. After some time put into it, it was
reinserted into Bugzilla, its version on ftp.gnome.org was updated, lots
of bugs were fixed and some improvements were made.

The only thing that hasn't happened yet is translations catch up, which
is now even more important than before, as I'm trying to get this nice
little game included in the desktop release of GNOME 2.14, and that's
why this message is being sent.

Please, take some time to get its few (58) strings updated in your own
languages, so it's back into shape for everyone =D Also, if possible, I
would greatly appreciate it if it could be integrated into the
translation statistics webpages.

Thanks in advance! =)

Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme pastore terra com br>