Re: banshee translation?

> I'm a newbie in translation things but want to help.

Help is always welcomed :)

> First I would like to translate banshee to German.
> How can I do this? Sorry for my missing knowledge.

First off, you should read
bearing in mind that, if you don't have a GNOME CVS account, you won't
be able to commit.

Having produced your translation (which should be called de.po for
German), if you don't have a CVS account, send it to Hendrik Richter.
Hendrik coordinates the German translation team, and his contact details
can be found at

Hope that helps.
James Ogley james usr-local-bin org
Packages for SUSE: