Re: what is the encoding of returned string of gnome_file_entry_get_full_path()?

On 11/7/05, yandong.yao <Yandong Yao sun com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>     I newly compiled the libgnomeui cvs, and when I run
> libgnomeui/test-gnome/test-gnome, I found below bug:

If you think this is a bug, please file a bug report at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ .
The gnome-i18n list is normally used only by GNOME translators, so it
is not the most appropriate place to report technical problems.

Regards,