Marking numbers for translation.

Mailing here just to make sure I'm not breaking any i18n taboos... I
recently patched the gnome-games Tetravex component to use localized
numbers rather than plain old "0" through "9" on the puzzle pieces. This
is merely for looks, as can be seen here in this Japanese sample:

http://rahga.com/svg/tetravex_ja.png

I've provided a comment about it, but still, marking single-character
strings for translation seems worth mentioning here. Please let me know if
anyone of you see problems with it.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/