Yelp branched

So I've actually released a Yelp 2.10.0, despite the fact
that accessibility regressions prevent it from being in
the Gnome 2.10 release set.  It has come to my attention
that distros have been shipping 2.9.x from CVS, and that
nothing I say or do is going to stop them.  So I might
as well release a 2.10.0 and branch, so I can have my
way with HEAD with no guilt.

Thus, we now have a gnome-2-10 branch for yelp.  I don't
plan on working on it, but I'll make releases if there
are translation updates.

--
Shaun