Re: How to show the same program with two different language sets?

Thank to all, I've come to the solution.

It is right that once Yelp has been started it's impossible to start another instance of that with a different language since the user remains the same.
So the solution is to change user, change this user's locale to 'en' and then start yelp.

At first I didn't realize that the problem was bound to the presence of an already running instance of Yelp. I there is no running copy of Yelp, the first user could easily start another language version of it simply changing the locale (always the same method: $ LANG=en) without encountering any problem.

Thx,
   Roberto