Re: Basque team new cvs account

tis 2005-03-22 klockan 13:36 +0100 skrev Mikel Olasagasti:
> Hi!
>
> I've been a translator in the GNOME basque team for a while, but our
> maintainer actually seems to have no time to admin our translations,
> since it doesn't write or upload nothing in the last 3 months.
>
> Thats why I write asking if it would possible to access with a second
> account to the CVS to upload translations for the team.
>
> Thanks :)

Our policy is that translator CVS accounts are only granted if the
language coordinator for that language supports it.

So in this case, what we would want to do is first and foremost to try
to contact the current Basque coordinator. If he doesn't reply in a
week, we should replace him with a new Basque coordinator. Mikel, are
you volunteering for this position?
In any case, nothing will happen with any accounts and so on until
either you get in contact with the current coordinator and get approval
from him, or we have a new Basque coordinator that can approve any
accounts. We do not want any teams without an active coordinator.

Iñaki, consider this an official reminder. If you don't reply with a
good explanation within a week, we'll appoint another Basque
coordinator.

Mikel, please clarify whether you're volunteering for the position, and
please remind us when a week has passed.