Basque team new cvs account

Hi!

I've been a translator in the GNOME basque team for a while, but our
maintainer actually seems to have no time to admin our translations,
since it doesn't write or upload nothing in the last 3 months.

Thats why I write asking if it would possible to access with a second
account to the CVS to upload translations for the team.

Thanks :)
--
Mikel Olasagasti <hey_neken mundurat net>
www.Mundurat.net