Re: Time for gnome 2.12 stats?

mån 2005-03-21 klockan 12:52 +0100 skrev Danilo Šegan:
> >>   $ cp new.xml translation-status.xml
> >> edit ChangeLog, and finally
> >>   $ cvs ci
> >
> > Umh should we not wait for approval from Christian Rose?
>
> Of course :)
>
> Christian, ok to add Gnome 2.12 to status pages now?

If Kjartan can confirm that there will be no more GNOME 2.8 releases,
then yes.

However, we have to stress that any GNOME 2.12 pages will only be *very*
preliminary and experimental and not as useful at this point in time,
since most developers don't even know what will be included in GNOME
2.12 yet.

Since there will be more releases of GNOME 2.10.x coming, almost all
translators should still concentrate on improving their GNOME 2.10
translations and making them complete.