Re: Time for gnome 2.12 stats?

Hi Adam,

Today at 18:12, Adam Weinberger wrote:

> I'm going to beg publically once more for the website sources to PLEASE
> PLEASE be released publically. If they were, I could test the changes
> locally.

This was sort of a chicken-and-egg problem.  Carlos (CCed) wanted to
put up new translation status pages up "real-soon-now", so didn't want
people to work on old status pages code.  If you ask him nicely (or
even not so nicely ;), I'm certain he's going to let you have them :)

> In any event, your script has my vote of confidence.

Thanks for testing.

Cheers,
Danilo