RE: GNOME Translation in Uighur [ug]: Help needed

>> Then started to make my uighur.xkb file. I did not have any problem
>> with the letters same as arabic, for instance I use "Arabic_beh" for
>> Uighur "Ø" (b) etc, but I had problem with the letters which is not
>> standard arabic, like "Û" (ve) (U06CB).

>Use the unicode value plus 0x1000000 (eg, for that letter: 0x10006cb)
>eg:
>
>key <AD02> { [ 0x10006cb ] };

But in this way I can resolve only one of the four different presentation forms. In this specific example of "ve" I have two different presentation forms, separate form (UFBDE)and last-joining form(UFBDF). My question is: how to implement this letter same like as, for example, "Arabic_beh" so that I can resolve all the existing forms with one key and it changes from one form to the other according to the previous and next letter in the word as I type.