Re: gdm2 string freeze breakage

fre 2005-03-11 klockan 18:50 +0100 skrev Martin Willemoes Hansen:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I noticed a new fuzzy string in gdm2, head branch, which is part of
> Gnome-2.10
>
> #: gui/gdmphotosetup.c:315
> #, fuzzy
> msgid "_Browse"
>
> #: gui/gdmphotosetup.c:373
> #, fuzzy, c-format
> msgid "File %s cannot be open for writing\n"
>
> Probably a string freeze breakage
>
> Happy hacking!

It seems gdm2 was silently branched for gnome-2-10, so this is not a
string freeze breakage, just a lack of information to translators about
the branching.

Brian, please let translators know when you create stable branches. A
list of things to think of when branching, including a list of the
mailing lists which need to be notified about the new branch, can be
found on http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/for_maintainers.html.