GNOME Translation in Uighur [ug]: Help needed

Hi there

I started to work on this project.

As a first step, I did install windows ttf fonts on my FC3 machine. Then started to make my uighur.xkb file. I did not have any problem with the letters same as arabic, for instance I use "Arabic_beh" for Uighur "Ø" (b) etc, but I had problem with the letters which is not standard arabic, like "Û" (ve) (U06CB).
My question is: is this right step to begin with? How do include non-arabic-standard letters in my uighur.xkb file? Do I have to implement something in pango modules?
Suggestions/documentations/helps are welcome.

Thank you very much.
Regards
Abduxukur