GNOME Translation in Uighur [ug]

Title: GNOME Translation in Uighur [ug]

Dear list members

Being a native Uighur speaker and experienced Linux system administrator, I am going to involve GNOME translation into Uighur language which is largely spoken Xinjiang Uighur Autonomus Region of China and Central Asia.

I am new to this mailing list and have seen some discussion on this topic already. As I see from this message

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2003-October/msg00279.html

Mr Miaochen has done some work already. I do not know if he is still on this list.

Can someone tell me the status of this Uighur translation project?

Thank you.

Regards

Abduxukur