Re: Missing translations in HTML output of the release notes

On E, 2005-03-07 at 08:55 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When creating the HTML files from the translated XML using db2html.xsl,
> the links to previous and next sections at the bottom of the pages are
> not translated (they still are "Previous" and "Next"). Is there any way
> to have them translated or shall we change db2html.xsl?
This is caused by the docbook language selection (or these strings come
straight from the docbook stylesheets). In release-notes.xml notice the
following line:
<article id="index" lang="en"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>

The value of the lang property should be changed to the localized
language.

--
Priit Laes <amd tt ee>
http://amd.store20.com