Re: Broken links in release notes

Today at 20:04, Murray Cumming wrote:

> Please go ahead and fix these.

What's the estimated deadline for translations to be completed?
Early March 9th sounds best to me.  Are there any plans on putting
translations on perhaps gnome.org/start/2.10/notes/<langcode>/ somehow?

>> And a reminder: Still some not translatable figure descriptions
>> (Evolution, Epiphany, Clock/Network/User).
>
> I don't understand what the problem is here, but I leave it up to Danilo
> to apply any patch that he thinks is necessary.

Frank already fixed these as well in the notes themselves, but there's
a fix in xml2po which ought to handle those cases properly (content
line patch[1].

[1]http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-March/msg00107.html

Cheers,
Danilo