Re: Translating release notes

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 09:28 +0100, Danilo Åegan wrote:
> That is an issue.  How about sorting them by number of speakers instead?

The number of speakers of a language is "very" controversial, you know.
For example, there's been a huge controversy going about the number of
Azerbaijani speakers in Iran. When the people who talk about it are
serious, the range goes from 17M to 36M.

> The other way around it would be to let translators manually sort this
> in generated XML file, but I'd rather avoid it.

XSLT supports localized sorting, I believe. But I have no clue how to do
it.

roozbeh