Re: Unannonced team de_BY or mistake?

tis 2003-12-16 klockan 14:52 +0100 skrev Martin Grimme:
> Hi,
>
> sorry for the confusion that I might have caused. The de_BY.po indeed is
> a (not very serious) Bavarian translation and was made for fun one
> night. :)
> I don't think that there's an official language code for Bavarian...

Things are changing... ;-)
IS0 639-3 now has "bar" for Bavarian:
http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?code=bar

Granted, ISO 639-3 is not an official ISO standard yet, it only has the
status of "Draft International Standard" so far, but should anyone want
to translate into Bavarian, then please use that code instead of
inventing your own standard.