Re: Merging po strings of gal (retired) into evolution
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Kaushal Kumar <kakumar novell com>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Merging po strings of gal (retired) into evolution
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:37:51 +0800
Oh - I didn't copy across the Thai or Bangla translations from gal, they
seemed out of date anyway, and contain far fewer strings than evolution,
so wouldn't be much use I think.
On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 13:06 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Ok guys, I will be starting the merge in the next couple of hours, i'll
> let you know when its done. Hopefully you're all sleeping now and can
> wake up to it all complete (and hopefully not f*kd up).
> On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 02:10 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> > Yesterday at 9:04, Kaushal Kumar wrote:
> > > Gal, which is retired from Head, contains translatable strings. So, we
> > > would need to merge it's po contents into those of evolution .
> > > Michael Zucchi has kindly agreed to perform this operation.
> > >
> > > Could you please advise when this could be carried out.
> > Just go ahead and announce on gnome-i18n when you begin with the
> > merge, and later notify translators that they're free to continue
> > translating evolution.
> > Translation status pages will NOT show gal in gnome-2.12 branch
> > after next update.
> > Cheers,
> > Danilo
] [Thread Prev