Re: German translation patches

Am Mittwoch, den 15.06.2005, 11:19 +0100 schrieb Ross Burton:
> I'm the Debian maintainer for a number of GNOME packages, and yesterday
> got spammed with a set of patches for the German translations.   I don't
> speak German so I don't want to apply them blindly, so if a German
> translator could have a look at these patches and tell me if they are
> already fixed/you've just committed/are wrong that would be excellent.

All proposed changes are absolutely valid.

> http://bugs.debian.org/313689
contact-lookup-applet. Is fixed now in HEAD. Won't fix for 0.12 (only
tagged, no branch).

> http://bugs.debian.org/313688
devilspie. Is fixed now in HEAD. Won't fix for 0.8 (only tagged).

> http://bugs.debian.org/314062
gossip. Was already fixed in HEAD. Fixed it in gossip-0-8 branch too.

> http://bugs.debian.org/314007
libgnomecups. Don't exist anymore in HEAD. Won't fix for 0.2.0 (only
tagged).

> http://bugs.debian.org/313985
meld. Don't exist anymore in HEAD. Fixed this in branch-0_9 and merged
some additional fixes from HEAD.

> http://bugs.debian.org/313807
nautilus-cd-burner. Don't exist anymore in HEAD. Fixed in gnome-2-10
branch.

> http://bugs.debian.org/313903
sound-juicer. Fixed in gnome-2-10 and HEAD.

Would be nice if we could handle this through gnome bugzilla next time
(module l10n, component == language).

> Thanks!

Thanks back,
Frank