From: Ross Burton <ross>
To: GNOME I18N <gnome-i18n>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:19:25 +0100
Subject: German translation patches

Hi,

I'm the Debian maintainer for a number of GNOME packages, and yesterday
got spammed with a set of patches for the German translations.   I don't
speak German so I don't want to apply them blindly, so if a German
translator could have a look at these patches and tell me if they are
already fixed/you've just committed/are wrong that would be excellent.

http://bugs.debian.org/313689
http://bugs.debian.org/313688
http://bugs.debian.org/314062
http://bugs.debian.org/314007