Re: no life signals from the hebrew translation team

ons 2005-06-08 klockan 21:13 +0300 skrev Yair Hershkovitz:
> hi
>
> i've spoken to gil, we have agreed that i'll replace him as the hebrew
> coordinator.
> i understant that all i'm missing now is cvs access.
>
> yair

Two things first:

1. You should keep this discussion public on the gnome-i18n list, so
that everyone knows what is going on.
2. Gil should have confirmed in public, for the same reasons.

However, since Gil hasn't said anything (publically), you are as of now
the new Hebrew coordinator in GNOME:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

You should get yourself a Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/) account,
so that you can be assigned Hebrew bugs, should there be any. Please let
me know when you've arranged a Bugzilla account.

As for CVS access, we can arrange that later. For now, please send
updated translations to me (or someone else with a CVS account willing
to commit). Please make sure that the po files pass the "msgfmt -cv
he.po" test, and if you send them by mail, please gzip them before
attaching them.

Don't forget that you have Hebrew status pages:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/he/
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/he/
The status pages are very useful. :)

Thanks, and good luck,