Re: New team for galcian (gl)

O Venres 03 de Xuño de 2005 ás 00:19, Christian dicía:

>Ok, more than a week has passed, and you're the new Galician coordinator
>in GNOME. I've updated
>http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html accordingly.

	Hi! I'm the old Galician coordinator, I just want to note that I've
been in contact with Ignacio and I'm totally agree with the change.  I'm
very sorry for not having been communicative, I should have written you
some days ago.

>Once you've updated some of the translations or created some new, I can
>help commit them for you. Either send them by mail (in that case please
>gzip them) or put them on a web page where I can fetch them. In any
>case, please first make sure that the po files validate by using
>'msgfmt -cv gl.po'.

	I will try to keep the task of commiting the .po files through my
CVS account, but anyway it's good to know that there's another possibility,
thank you for this!

	Nacho, moita sorte coa nova tarefa! ;)
	Nacho, good luck with your new task! ;)

--