Re: Newbee

Hi Kimmy,

Ar 18/01/2005 am 23:14, ysgrifennodd Kimmy Lin:
> I am a Taiwanese student currently studying Computer Science in UMass
> Boston. I would like to start contributing to the GNOME society and
> guess the most immediate thing I can do is the i18n project.

I suggest you take a look at the GTP website:

	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/

Given that you are Taiwanese, I presume that you will be interested in
translating to traditional Chinese. The teams page at

	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

lists Abel Cheung as the coordinator for this
translation, and the website

	http://i18n.linux.org.tw/

for this team. It's a good idea to contact the translation team before
you start translating.

> Can anyone advise me how can I obtain tasks?

I suspect the status website at

	http://l10n-status.gnome.org/

is what you want. In particular, the page for the GNOME 2.10 cycle for
the zh_TW (Traditional Chinese) team:

	http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/zh_TW/index.html

I hope this answers your question.

Happy translating!