Re: Probable temporary build break in GIMP

Hi,

Alexander Shopov <ash contact bg> writes:

> It seems to me that I managed to introduce a temporary build break
> between two commits to gimp translations. I think I have fixed it,
> please somebody verify it. (I have tried and it builds on my machine,
> but let's be on the safe side).
> The reason I made the mistake is that gimp's configure.in
> (http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/configure.in?rev=HEAD) states that
> in order to add a language code ("bg") to ALL_LINGUAS I need to have a
> bg.po file in the four po* directories (po, po-libgimp, po-plug-ins,
> and po-script-fu). It turned out that I needed one in the tips
> subdirectory as well.

No, the po file in the tips directory isn't mandatory. Also, if you
break the GIMP build, that's nothing to worry about. We (the GIMP
developers) would have fixed the problem if there was one.

>From looking at the po files you added to GIMP, I got the impression
though that you probably meant to add them to the gimp-2-2 branch.

Sven