Probable temporary build break in GIMP

Hi guys,
It seems to me that I managed to introduce a temporary build break between two commits to gimp translations. I think I have fixed it, please somebody verify it. (I have tried and it builds on my machine, but let's be on the safe side).
The reason I made the mistake is that gimp's configure.in (http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/configure.in?rev=HEAD) states that in order to add a language code ("bg") to ALL_LINGUAS I need to have a bg.po file in the four po* directories (po, po-libgimp, po-plug-ins, and po-script-fu). It turned out that I needed one in the tips subdirectory as well.
If a tips po-file is a prerequisite, can somebody fix configure.in?
(It a one-liner but it is maintainers' responsibility).

Best regards:
al_shopov