Re: New team for Tagalog (tl)

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 04:11:15PM +0330, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> Is that the same as Filipino?

Filipino is largely based on Tagalog. However, they aren't entirely
the same. There are many debates about that, but I don't intend to
bring that here. I'd rather just get on with the translation work.

--
___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila