New team for Tagalog (tl)

Hello,

My name is Eric Pareja and I'd like to start the Tagalog (tl)
translation team for GNOME. The Tagalog translation team currently has
no website although we have a mailing list
(debian-tl banwa upm edu ph).

--
___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila